Our office is one of the most expansive ‘one-stop-shopping’ centers for autism spectrum disorder treatments.
Your child can receive biomedical naturopathic treatments, acupuncture, occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy, cranio sacral therapy, swim lessons, and eat new foods in our training kitchen.
Autism is the epidemic of the early 21st century, exploding from 1 in 25,000 children to 1 in 50 children in a 40-year span.
Currently, autism is understood by experts, and misunderstood by others (possibly your pediatrician and family members)!
There is hope! Autism is treatable!
The key to mainstreaming your child and fulfilling their greatest potential is by starting treatment immediately. Neuroplasticity and potential for improvement decreases with age. Start helping your child today.
Do not wait.
Our specialized office focus on improving the inside and outside of your child.
Biomedical and naturopathic treatments are non-pharmaceutical therapies that analyze the chemistry and genetics of your child’s brain and nervous system, determining the cause of your child’s symptoms.
Overview of biomedical testing and treatment:
- Brain chemistry analysis: serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, adrenaline
- Nutritional analysis: amino acids, organic acids (OAT)
- Genetic brain testing: MTHFR, COMT, MAO
- Diet: GF, CF, GAPS, SCD, oxalate, ketogenic, Blood Type
- Food sensitivity analysis: IgG testing
- Food dye allergy testing: Red Dye Allergy
- Stool and dysbiosis testing: Candida, H. Pylori, Parasites, Leaky Gut, Probiotic analysis
- Toxin testing: Heavy metal analysis, Porphyrin testing
Overview of treatment:
- Amino acids (based on testing): Spectrum Awakening, GABA, 5-HTP, theanine, phenylalanine, taurine
- Vitamin (based on testing): methyl B12, P5P, Vit A, Vit D, 5-MTHF
- Mineral (based on testing): magnesium, zinc, copper
- Diet: GF, CF, GAPS, SCD, oxalate, ketogenic
- Stool: Probiotics, Enzymes, anti-microbial, anti-fungal botanicals, die-off prevention (Herxheimer)
- Detoxification: Oral detox (no chelation)
Overview of external treatments:
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Training kitchen for picky eaters (one-way mirror for parent view)
- Physical therapy
- Pool classes (heated indoor pool)
We all want to do everything we can for our children, because they deserve it! The best treatments for autism include improving their brain from the inside and training their behavior, language, and sensory issues form the outside. Give you child every change to reach their potential.
“I have my boy back! I have my boy back!” – S.D. New Haven, CT